Friday 6 February 2009

I am The Media Maestro!

Welcome!
Grab the popcorn, your choice of drink and maybe a hot dog, heck even nachos.
I am the 'Media Maestro'! Founder of 'Popcorn Fanatic'.
What is 'Popcorn Fanatic'? Its a under development project I started in Febuary 2009, my ambition is to discover new films and review each one, each with my own thoughts and feelings and share with the world. I love my passion for the big or even small screen. My ultimate ambition is for people read my reviews so then I can improve each time I review. I hope to one day when the time is right to work for a magazine/website and becoming a key figure as a movie critic. You guys can help me here, I don't plan just to review movies, I would like to review video games, music albums, books etc. Although my plans for 2009 is nearly covered, I welcome any requests from you guys. Whelther its a well known film or maybe a not so well known movie. I'll even review the so called worst movies of all time. So if your interested in requesting please feel free to email to
popcorn.fanatic@gmail.com
Bear in mind, I can't promise to reply back straight away as I may be busy with a project.

For the start, I'm going to begin with text only reviews, then eventually once I'm settled with my fiancial situation, I will get a video camera and begin to star in my own reviews and have film footage, though youtube will get angry with me so thats a little something I need to research on.

So hopefully by next week or the week after, I will have my first review up and running!

Thank for reading and I hope you follow my journey into movie magic!

Media Mastro

No comments:

Post a Comment